In accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – all personal data provided will be subject to electronic processing and will become part of the database held by J. Queirós & Rocha Lda. Thus, all personal data collected will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, ensuring the confidentiality and security of all personal data supplied.
Therefore, data will not be shared with any other entity, except if mandated by law.
Safeguarding your personal data is important to us and J.Queirós & Rocha Lda. wants you feel safe when you visit our website. Protecting your privacy is of paramount important to us when we process your personal data.
Your use of our website is subject to your acceptance of these terms, without reservation, conditions, or amendments. Providing personal data means that you you know and accept the conditions stated herein. Thus, when you provide personal data, you are authorizing the collection, use, and disclosure of those data among companies that are part of J. Queirós & Rocha Lda. in accordance with the rules stated herein, namely, that user data and user-supplied data without the user's permission, except for the purposes stated.
As part of its activity, J. Queirós & Rocha Lda. collects and processes personal data, namely, those data that are required for providing services and carrying on its business. In general, personal data collected are used for managing a contractual relationship, providing contracted services, adapting services to the needs and interests of the Client, information campaigns, and marketing, among other uses. The entity responsible for collecting and processing personal data is J. Queirós & Rocha Lda., who provides the service and decides which data are collected, what processing they are subject to, and for what purposes, according to the context.
Our employees are bound by a confidentiality and total secrecy agreement regarding all data they may have access to, and they undertake to use them strictly for the purpose for which they were collected.
J. Queirós & Rocha Lda. observes best practices in personal data security and protection. To that effect, the company has in place reasonable measures in line with current technical knowledge to prevent data loss, misuse, or amendment, and illegal access to and theft of data. However, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is entirely safe. Therefore, J. Queirós & Rocha Lda. cannot guarantee that your data will not be seen by third parties.
The period during which data are stored and kept varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. In cases where there is no requirement specified in the law, data are stored and kept for the shortest time necessary for their intended purpose(s), or for the time permitted by the National Data Protection Commission.
As provided for in the Data Protection Regulation, subjects of personal data provided may exercise their right of access, correction, and cancellation at any time. To exercise that right, write and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the “Unsubscribe” button that can be found in any of our Newsletters.
Any form on this site can result in your being registered for on the Newsletter data base, in accordance with the principles stated in this point.
That information is used to record visits and statistics about user activity on the web site. The owners of this domain name do not use the information found in cookies for commercial purposes with third parties, nor do our cookies store data that could be used for marketing purposes.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies help you make the most of our web site. They help web site owners know the utility, interest, and number of accesses to web sites, make browsing faster and more efficient, and eliminate the need to enter the same information repeatedly.
What types of cookies to we use?
- Essential Cookies: These make it possible to browse the web site and use the applications found there. They also allow access to the web site’s secure areas. Without these cookies, the services offered cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies: These are used to analyse how users use the web site and monitor web site performance. This enables us to offer a high-quality experience, tailoring our offer and correcting any problems that may arise. These cookies are used only to create and analyse statistics. They never collect personal information.
- Functionality Cookies: These store user preferences about the web site, so the user does not have to configure the web site every time they visit.
- Third-Party Cookies: These measure the success of applications and the efficacy of third-party advertising. They can be used to personalize a widget using user data.
Also, cookies can be:
- Permanent – They are stored, for variable periods of time, by the internet browser on devices you use to access the internet (such as PCs, mobile phones, and tablets) and are used every time a user visits the web site again.
- Session – These are temporary and remain in your internet browser only until you exit the web site. The information obtained from cookies helps us identify problems and offer a better browsing experience.
Some cookies are deleted as soon as you close the tab or browser window (depending on the browser you are using), some are renewed at each visit, and some are deleted after a certain period of time.
You can configure devices and browsers you use to reject all cookies or just some of them.
The most common method is anonymous browsing.